View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #41
therizing02
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: An actual POLL!!! Your grade

Great post LB. Hopefully for next year we'll get some of the producers and developers to come into the forum ala Madden this year and make changes on the fly.

The things that you've mentioned regarding zone play is BASIC football knowledge. I honestly don't think anyone at EA has that.

I'm sure someone is sitting somewhere thinking "it's just a video game! Get a life". Guess what it's a $60 video game and I do have a life! I make a pretty good living and the $60 isn't problem every year. However, it does become a problem when year after year since the 2004 this game has at least one MAJOR bug. EVERY...SINGLE..YEAR! We all know what they are. I'm almost to the point where I think some people at EA just don't give a ****. Bottom line is that the "it's just a video game" is a lazy a** cop out excuse for the BS programming these guys get away with.

I'm like many others in that I don't play a lot of games and NCAA is the one that I look forward to EVERY year. To be disappointed like this every single year is getting tiring. So, guess what, I'm going to have something to say about it. If I have to say it 50 times so that these "developers" start to get it than so be it. Problem is that 5 straight editions of this game have had major problems. 09 just happens to have more issues than the previous 4 versions.

Game is average at best.
Advertisements - Register to remove