Old 07-21-2008, 03:06 PM   #15
Spanky
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA Designers Step Up to the Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCop7980
If Im the President at EA and Im reading all these responses about problems in my game then I would call all my testers in my office and give them the ole "YOU'RE FIRED!!" line.
I'm not convinced the problem is the testers. It's entirely possibly that the testers did discover many of these bugs but that the executives didn't want to put forth the time and resources necessary to fix them, thinking that these bugs won't appreciably affect sales.

But assessing fault is irrelevant at this point.

I realize patches take time and that the EA guys on this forum can't reveal what is being patched until they know for sure that the particular bug can be fixed. But I'm hoping they will keep us updated with the latest info. If I know now that the sliders mess can't be flixed I'll be more inclined to trade this in toward Madden (assuming that game isn't all f-ed up again). But if I'm told by EA that the sliders can and will be fixed, then I'll keep the game.

Because I really feel the inoperative sliders is the only thing that's screwing up the game experience -- at least for me. That's assuming the roster mess is fixed. Though I am somewhat upset that EA chose to take out about 30 mascots on the 360 version. They're used to be about 73 and now there's only about 40 or so. Why do you keep taking things out when you should be adding?
Advertisements - Register to remove