Old 07-21-2008, 10:23 PM   #18
thatruth22
Rookie

thatruth22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA ALL THINGS RECRUITING THREAD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benji4887
I find it's best for me to have between 20 and 25 recruits on my list all with scholarship offers. I quick call them whenever I can for between 20 and 30 minutes. I stick to recruiting guys that are interested in me whenever I can. You can occasionally get guys who weren't interested, but it's difficult and usually a waste of time. Having guys visit during the season can be a bit of crap shoot, sometimes if you have a guy visit early you can be in the driver's seat through their whole recruitment or even get them to sign early. Some players seem to like visiting later in the season, and visiting early means another team can swoop in and grab them. Visiting in the off-season, you want to do that as soon as you can. Players do seem to switch after making a soft commit, the only time a player soft committed to another team switch to mine was after I visited them in the off-season. I hope some of this is helpful.
I am really similar in this method, except i quick call my number 1 guy for a hour, and i usually have really good success with it.