View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #19
stoncold32
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Point Blank. Will There Be a Gameplay Patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarrero
Maybe there's a learning curve you guys aren't willing to go through. Or maybe you're just not very good. How come I see so many complaints about dump-off passes when college football is full of little inside dump off passes? How come I hear of people not being able to stop the CPU? I've yet to lose to the CPU in AA (only played 5 games though). Online I'm something like 4-11 but that's been against mostly top 25 teams using only Rice. The int's are plenty, but they are going down - to me it feels more realistic. The only areas where I seee the need for improvement right away are on returns - too much running room for returners, especially on punts. I just hope they release a patch asap to fix any identified issues, bugs, or freezes, online dynasty problems, and the roster bug. Fine tuning gameplay would be a bonus.
Alright buddy so which is it? You're basically saying all of us long time gamers suck and don't really know football, but then you say fine tuning gameplay would be a bonus. Why fine tune the gameplay when the problem is that we just all suck?

I'll never understand people who refuse to acknowledge the obvious. The defensive players are too slow on this game: FACT The difference between your defensive players, and the CPU defensive players is night & day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpezzano
As far as I'm concerned they have 18 days to make announcements on the patch and that Online Dynasty are fixed. Otherwise that $40 trade in for Madden is too good to pass up. Especially since early reports on the demo are good.

However I highly doubt they will announce before then for a number of reasons.
The problem is this, although you come out in the end(assuming Madden is playable) you have given EA $120 altogether and only have 1 game to show for it.