View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 03:27 PM   #21
o 99 PROBL3MS o
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Point Blank. Will There Be a Gameplay Patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarrero
Maybe there's a learning curve you guys aren't willing to go through. Or maybe you're just not very good. How come I see so many complaints about dump-off passes when college football is full of little inside dump off passes? How come I hear of people not being able to stop the CPU? I've yet to lose to the CPU in AA (only played 5 games though). Online I'm something like 4-11 but that's been against mostly top 25 teams using only Rice. The int's are plenty, but they are going down - to me it feels more realistic. The only areas where I seee the need for improvement right away are on returns - too much running room for returners, especially on punts. I just hope they release a patch asap to fix any identified issues, bugs, or freezes, online dynasty problems, and the roster bug. Fine tuning gameplay would be a bonus.
Thats not the case at all. I'm 40-3 online with 3 disconnect losses and I agree with these complaints. Its not about not being very good. These "complaints" are real issues. For some people its not all about winning. Win or lose I want realistic gameplay which yields realistic results.
Advertisements - Register to remove