Old 07-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #14
Radja
MVP

Radja's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: My All-Underused Team, Version 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunks4eva
i personally love using screen passes. i like screens, reverses, pa reverses, etc. i wish there were more wr screen plays. now i dont abuse them. but its pretty lame playing someone who screens for his power back constantly. i mean you have to gameplan for those strong runs up the gut, and you cant really try to stop both every play.

with over 6,000 plays, i just love using them all.

i tried the naked bootleg the other day for the first time with steve young. it ended up being more the 'naked get your booty slammed" play, but it felt good almost pulling it off. he had a back side blitz coming and i ran right into it. otherwise, his whole team was heading the opposite direction. to see wide open space just a juke away is quite frustrating.

the fact is, with so much to choose from, you should never get so caught up with one type of play. every time i find a play i may have never tried, and it works, it is the most rewarding feeling.

there is so much depth and you never perfect anything imo. for instance, for a while i could not miss a FG unless it was too short. then all of a sudden i cant make a FG. part of this is using different teams the players do play differently, but part is the controls are just loose enough to require precision but not feel impossible.