View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #48
jonesha2000
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: *UPDATE* Demo Based, Visual Examples Why Multiple Camera Angles are Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee
Well shouldn't a NEXT GEN SYSTEM have MORE options not LESS? More camera options and a user adjustable camera angle would fix the problem for both 4:3 owners and give 16:9 owners more options to play in a camera mode they enjoy.

I own a 42 inch 16:9 HDTV and the lack of camera options seriously PISS me off. So it's not just 4:3 owners that want this.

Can't believe gamers would argue that they want LESS options in a game.

This issue like the OL\DL interaction and ref's and chain gang and ESPN integration is a VERY sore spot. It's because we are on year 4 in next gen and still do not have this. Multiple camera angles should be the EASIEST of these issues to patch in.

Superstar mode has a different camera angle, replay's have tons of camera angles, Head coach has different camera angles which uses the same engine,

I think some of just don't understand why this feature kept slipping off the list year after year.

You guys are getting off the original post complaint. His complaint was he could not see his receivers. My advice is to upgrade.