View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 11:37 PM   #2
babyfat9
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Roster Corrections Alabama, FSU, Florida, Nortre Dame, and etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker
Ok to start off with I'd like some corrections for Alabama. Since Ezekial Knight is no longer on the team plus their are a couple of others ones. I you can tell me what you changed some of these players into I'd greatly appreciate it and tell me what their new ratings are like speed, acc, agi, tak, tak pow, str, and etc. I'd also like some roster corrections for FSU, Florida, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and South Carolina. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also like Clemson Jamie Harper is supposed to be a RB not a FB. If you move him to RB his rating drops drastically. If anybody corrected this can you please give me your new ratings for him.
Well everyone rates their players differently so all the attirbutes may not be the same as I am probably one of them...but changes I made to those teams.

NOTRE DAME

1. Dj Hord (Turned him into Richard Jackson 6'3 205 lbs Jr WR) (Black)
2. Darrin Walls (Forgot who I turned him into possible a True Freshman LB or another DB on the roster)

ALABAMA
1. Ezikeil Knight (Turned him into Charlie Higgenbotham #45 6'1 211 Soph LB) (White)
2. CB Lionel (Turned him into I believe Marquis Johnson or Stanely Phillips
3. Destin Hood (Turned him into Chris Jackson #86 WR True Freshman 6'0 187lbs) (Black)

FLORIDA

1. Dee Finley (Turned him into Cody Worton SS #34 6'2 194 lbs RS Junior) (White)

FSU

1. Created Taiwan Easterling #82 5'11 180 lbs RS Freshman) (Black)

That's all I can think of from the top of my head

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears