View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #45
thudias
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Some news about Madden NFL 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
We've had some recent news that I thought I should share with you all...

If you've been paying attention to NFL Head Coach 09, you're probably aware of Donny Moore, one of the designers responsible for many of their features. Donny has been at EA for nearly 10 years and is the best in the business when it comes to details. He was responsible for both NCAA and Madden rosters from 2002 to 2006, and has had many influences over designs, from Franchise to gameplay to online. You may also know him as 'Commish Don' from the EA Sports fantasy experts group, where he has been instrumental in driving fans to use that service: http://fantasy.easports.com/reports/...moore_5rbs.asp

Well, the good news, Donny has been brought over to Madden NFL 2010, with the objective of using his Head Coach design experience to take full ownership of the future design and direction of Franchise mode. To clarify...this news doesn't mean we're going to automatically have all of Head Coach's features or anything like that...we honestly don't know our exact direction yet (Donny is working on designing it out as we speak).

Anyway, I thought most folks would be happy to hear this news. Donny is an awesome designer with a ton of experience and a hardcore sim background, and I'm stoked to have him on the team.
Once HC is released could we tell you what we like best to relay it back to Donny for Madden implementation? IS there anyway we could help prioritize what features should be added? HC looks like an awesome game and some of the hardcore SIM stuff sounds amazing. Josh's team really seems to focus on the details.

BTW I am sure he's not happy about you stealing Donny away.

Please don't fear consumers prioritizing your 2010 build. I know Madden 2010 is your baby and this will be your first run "owning it". If we prioritize something thats not feasible let us know. We will be as reasonable.
Advertisements - Register to remove