View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #61
computerlover
Rookie

OVR: 8
cant understand football?? wow.. well.. i do because i played it in HS and College.. i understand baseball because i played it as well.. i understand basketball because i was cut... ummm errr... played that as well.. hell i even understand lacrosse.. I understand that i cannot play it.. LOL.. but soccer?? wow.. i dont understand that one at all.. and thats not a bad thing.. its just not interesting enough for me.. hell i watch to see the fans beating the crap out of each other! lol..

to each his own. does the football video game need fixing.. of course.. but does it take away from the overall experience.. for some it does. but even if its perfect... which most games are not.. Football is not a video game where you want to control more than one person at a time on D... i let the cpu run the routes and control once i the ball is in the air, or if its a run. simple.

go ahead with your love for association ball.. or futball.. hell soccer to me is like watching paint dry.. just a bit more boring.. until the riots break out.. lol!
Advertisements - Register to remove