View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #68
Methlab
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15
I agree with this. Football does stink compared to soccer when it comes to Video Games. Soccer is getting to the point online where it will be the most rewarding game to play.

Defense is boring in a football game. Football games take forever to finish. They need to make the games last 20-30mins. A soccer game is 10 mins online. Same with Hockey. Basketball leaves way too much to chance and the passing has never been good at all.

In soccer, you have games with incredible passing. The main issue with soccer is scoring glitches, but those can be irnoed out. The amount of glitches in a football game each year are too numerous to count.

All that being said, I will give Madden a shot this year for the first time on a next gen console. If it lets me down again, I am done with EA football games until there is a dramatic reason for me to change my opinion.

Foootball games just seem to laborous for the most part. The only series that was not was the 2k series. I hope Madden09 can return that feeling.