View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #3
cdiddy71323
Banned

OVR: 12
1. Fiction: Like said, the graphics look amazing and the only problems they have are already patched in two patches, one coming out on release and the other sometime in September. They are on the ball a LOT more than NCAA is. I always enjoy Madden more than NCAA even though I enjoy watching college football more.

2. Fact: I was sold on Live since it was on the SNES and ever since I played the demo of NBA 2K2 on the Dreamcast one day, I have swayed to them and never looked back. Ever since Live has been on the next gen systems, the game is incredibly easy. I can take any star player and put up 60-80 points with him with the go-to-moves, and now you are telling me that if someone has one good night, they will even be more unstoppable. Live is light years behind 2K when it comes to gameplay and they need to catch up with that before they try innovating new features.

3. Fiction: It is too hard to name a champion when the season isn't over yet. Like mentioned, we still have Madden, FIFA, and the two basketball games. Is it the best so far? Yes, I think so since NCAA is the only other game really and it is far from dethroning The Show.

4. Fact: One of the most frustrating years of this game that I have played. The things that need to be fixed in the patch cover a whole lot of the game. Also, it bugs me that the first patch that was released was for a few roster problems when the gameplay is horrible. When you get TORCHED by the QB from Wyoming and you are LSU, there is something wrong with the game. When you barely beat them 56-52, there is something wrong. This game needs to get fixed big time and it's not fun to play online when everyone just does everything cheaply. It needs fixing and has been a big disappointment