View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 04:42 AM   #80
Shock6822
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Positive words on Madden- Bill Abner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
Thats exactly what I was talking about, not a slider since Im fully aware there are no CPU sliders currently in the game (although I thought I heard they were going to patch this and put them back in there for those that requested it). I could be way off and this doesnt work at all but I figured if there awareness was lower then when they drop back and a blitz is coming they would be slower to read it, slower to throw it, might get sacked more often, and the end result would be a lower completion percentage as well as a lower amount of INT's thrown by the CPU. It could also help with sack totals for your team, if this is a problem that is. I would love to hear if anyone tries this what they see, it sounds logical in my head but that doesnt mean it will play out the same way in game.

Ah ok, I see what you mean now..if that works though, that means we'd have to go through and individually adjust each QB's AWR, as well as backups in case of injuries or ratings adjustments, drafted rookies, etc, and that would be a complete pain...unless I'm missing something else :P