View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 10:19 PM   #32
excaliber
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Foru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRETCHARUSS
Come on now, let's not scare off the developers. This has been a long time coming so let's keep it positive, and not so threatening. I get your point, and there were parts that I laughed at, but let's do keep it positive.
Nah bro, its a Joke. A Parody of sorts, it gets real concerns expressed in a fun way...

Here's my real Impressions....Its Great, It Really is, there's so much here that good and improved...I was just fooling around with the Dev's Maybe they will find it funny...Iono

MY Point is essentially I got tired of Last years and This Years madden being gears toward "Broadening the appeal" so they add features like Special Icons, Virtual Trainer, Backtrack, and Rewind

All of these take time to create, develop, and bug test....for something that we will rarely use...

...I would rather them have spent time catering to us hardcore repeat buyers who want bugs fixed, features return from old-gen maddens, and increased focus in Franchise mode, Online Leagues (this years is a joke), player progression, and deeper customization and broadcast presentation aspects..

Is that not an intelligent argument or at least some good constructive criticism? Without voices like mine (say everyone talks like Countryboy, Lol, Jk- Cant please everyone all the time too bad he didnt like it though ) the game will never continue to improve...

Last edited by excaliber; 08-10-2008 at 10:21 PM.