View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 03:09 AM   #6
Acedeck
Pro

OVR: 16
1. Fact
This one just reeks of disappointment. Considering how NCAA and Madden couldn't even get the game right *with* sliders last year, I'm very concerned heading into this year knowing there aren't any sliders. It seems like a great idea that takes more than one year to implement. I can only hope I'm wrong on this one.

2. Fact.
Live needs major changes to actual gameplay. Hearing about big additions like this just make me wonder about what they're thinking.

3. Fact.
MLB 08 is a fantastic game. I know NHL 09 will receive more positive reviews than it deserves, from a hockey-sim standpoint. NBA2k9 will be great but won't push the genre like it has the potential to do. Live is still so far behind, they can coast. MLB 08 didn't really push the envelope on anything, but it was a really good game. I think it'll be close, but MLB 08 will be the best sports game of the year.

4. Fact.
I had a lot of fun with NCAA, but it was definitely a disappointment. It was an improvement over last year, so it was less of a disappointment than one year ago. I suppose being less disappointing isn't exactly the ideal way you want to look at a new sports title each year.