Old 08-13-2008, 12:58 AM   #19
oChaos_Nine
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Dynasty position changes: speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Actually, his fix would absolutely not work for me. My WR had coverage ratings in the 40s and that's why I didn't make him my CB. If I use his work around, then I'll end up with a CB with 40 ZCV and MCV ratings which certainly wouldn't work.

I'll have to experiment with this and check it out. If the CPU thinks that my 77 WR would make a 78 CB, he must have some decent CB-like stats when he's a CB (which I imagine would have to include good coverage skills) so maybe those will increase when I make him a CB (by going directly from WR -> CB instead of going to QB first).
Probably the reason why he's still good at the CB position is because of his OVR, SPD, CTH, and JMP. Things like that are CB-like qualities so the CPU sees that he might be good even though his coverage ratings suck.

For example, I moved one of my WR's to TE and he was like a 90 OVR TE. The reason being was because of his speed, his route running ability, and catching ability. But his blocking ratings were somewhere in the 50's.