View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 01:17 PM   #31
spursfan
Rookie

OVR: 9
the problem isn't with the actual pathes themselves. Let me clarify. Sports games(EA,2K) are the only ones in the industry shipping titles every 12 months, when it takes most games at least 18 months to complete. They know about these bugs/glitches in the game before it ships. They have to. There's nothing that would convince me otherwise. Most of these companies seem to care more about turning a profit for shareholders, than making good games. Granted it cost a lot more to develop for next-gen(excluding wii). But for the most part it has taken three or four years before the gameplay was remotely compareable to the last generation of hardware. As mush for the graphics and all that it takes 18 to 24 months to release a decent game. Don't beleive me. The old nfl 2k on dreamcast was in development for two years before it released. I still haven't seen a game that even comes close to the animations and camera views on that game. If u weren't paying attention, u would think u were watching a game on tv.
Advertisements - Register to remove