Old 08-16-2008, 11:06 AM   #12
Flyermania
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NHL 09 Fridays: Community Questions #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintPatrick33
One more time I have no problems with its gameplay accept lack of sliders and cheap scripted cpu goals but some say that bug is still buzzing in 09 ?
I just call it like I see it and unlike some of you I base mine on FACTS not opinions.
Me and a few others even Started a control all rosters thread but well we just fell short .

Ps Ronnie Hobbs at GCHD is working on his NHL09 preview as we speak so you guys should have more good info enough even though it doesnt seem much changed ?
I disagree with the lack of sliders. More doesn't always mena better...2k has a ton of sliders, but unfortunately most of them have a placebo effect for tweak-a-holics and they don't impact the gameplay one bit. As far as the "cheap scripted goals", I don't see it in 08, but then again I took the time to learn how to play defense in the game.

Oh, and you are merely stating your OPINION on things. It's no better than anyone else's.

Your comment on NHL 09 not having may changes is ridiculous. Take off your 2k glasses and try to look at things objectively for once. Or better yet, quit trolling the EA forum. All you seem to be interested in is taking pot shots at EA's title while trying to fluff up 2k's game. That's great if you like 2k. Move on.