View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
Chardon
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 2010 Wishlist Thread

-I wish we had this facemask style
  • I wish the teams would warm up before the game. ( Even if it is animated ) or you could do warm up drills, and depending on how good you do it determines how hot or cold you are to start off the game. And at the end of the game have celebrations. ( I think 07 had it )
  • More commentary. I think they pretty much used last years commentary this year. Im tired off " AARP says, pick this play " I know it would be probaly hard but i dont like how they say the score ( Ohio state............38 Michigan..............14 ) Also what would be nice is when a player gets hurt, a couple of plays later have some later talk about the injury and when he will be back.
  • Also, during recruiting, if you recruit a 3 star recruit and he ends up being a 85 OVR. Kind of a ' needle in a haystack' or a draft steal if u get what i mean.
  • Weather that effects the game play.
  • I liked the ' little fights' they had in this game. Maybe if two huge school rivals played and through out the game they had little battles ( Like between the CB and the WR or DL VS OL ) I dont think the universities would like that though lol
  • Also what i just thought of would be when a player receiving a huge hit, his helmet would fly off. and they should also make mouthguards that the players could take out and put back back in.
  • And if your team is kind of sucking, instead of the stadium filled up, only half of the fans show up.
  • Formation subs