View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 12:27 AM   #5
jdaniels1
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: "After the Mitchell Report" NCAA Imported Draft Class PS3

your the man!!i posted this earlier... you are right on track with making the draft a 100 times better!!!! if you can edit guy's numbers at the end of the season that would be even better.. but your work is much appreciated. i hope you do 4 years of draft classes this way...... thanks again

i don't have ncaa football 09 anymore and i'm try'n to avoid having to rent it, just to do this..

after getting dummy slider's to work ... madden 09 would be legendary if someone could post 4 or 5 draft class's that would translate to be somewhat realistic as far as rating's and proper number's at each posistion.

guy's like wookie or razr could do this quickly and i'm sure there judgement with editing ratings and numbers would be great!!

we all know there is a glitch in madden 09 were you can't edit the jersey #'s or they won't progress ever!! so if some one could edit the wr's, lb, safety's etc... numbers on ncaa football 09 prior to starting the franchise that would solve that.

then just edit the top players not all (we all know once you do a draft in madden each year you can tell) espically te's and qb's and defensive end's.
adjust there ratings a little that way they come in at 80's to maybe a 90 if there a unreal talent i think madden could be the best video game ever.

i need someone that still has ncaa football 09 to go in and edit rating's for each year of the draft class's.

example tim tebow should not be a 94 as a rookie, te's coming in as 95 to 99's mostly in 2nd year draft class's.

i mean just use common sense on it a little editing to throw power, pass accuraccy, and awarness should do the trick.

a little bit of testing and we should be able to get some good results .

some guys in 2nd year's draft come in as 99's... it makes the draft so stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove