Old 08-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #13
Behindshadows
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: 8/20/08 Video 2 - Better Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Sorry Behindshadows2, I have to agree with everyone here. You are using Madde football strategy coming out in Dime and three lineman all game WTF. I appreciate the work but this shows that you basically use madden strategy. Your first pass you threw Romo was running backwards and you fired a strike. I like the game alot, but the next time you post a video try using real football strategy.
That's why I memorize my audibles and I change my lineups a lot, I do it so fast, that the packages I begin with don't matter. As long as I stop the CPU on the down. I chose a dime on one play, but audible the play and chose run commit and stopped the run. Resulting in a loss of downs for the CPU.

So no matter what I chose, once I change the lineup, I stopped! Job Done! Regardless of how I got it down. Point is, CPU got stop, wasn't robotic or super accurate and did make mistakes. I also ran the ball well, in which many said wasn't possible to run. Regardless of what you or others say. I proved those specific theories wrong.

And enough of the realistic this and than mess from people. At the end of the day its a video game. And if any of you knew what was so realistic, you'd be in the NFL, not at home playing it.

The game is fun, play it and enjoy it! Stop seeking all these faults and enjoy a good Madden for once in almost 5 years!