Old 08-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #9
Darkeus
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Even with realistic stats, the cpu barely scores on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymoose
A lot of NCAA scores are very high though. For example, looking bad at Minnesota's results from last year (my current dynasty team), almost every game had at least one team score 40. The high scores aren't unrealistic at all, what was annoying/unrealistic was NEVER having a low-scoring game and having bad players put up Heisman-level stats every game.

After the patch I feel like everything is more defensive. The stats are still okay, but the scores are way way down. This isn't a bad thing, it's cool to be able to actually have a good defense, but the odd high-scoring game is welcome in the NCAA so hopefully there's still the potential for crazy shootouts (I haven't had one post-patch).
Yeah, I think I have had one high scoring game since the patch. Almost like they killed the 'Wide Open Gameplay". Since there can be a huge difference between talent levels for each college, blowouts do happen. I just shouldn't have the #1 offense with Kent State in year one of my dynasty! I am still happy with the end result post-patch though..

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!