View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 04:33 PM   #9
u4got2wipe
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: POST if your Franchise is freezing (Please read thread rules before posting)

Did you import any draft classes? If so, did you use the named NCAA file that was known to be corrupt? no

Are you using updated rosters? yes, zero player editing including CPU generated draftees.

Did you do a fantasy draft? no

What team(s) are you using? Chargers

Where in the mode is it freezing - i.e. what screen exactly? It started freezing in my 3rd year, week 6 of my franchise i trained one player, saved, then went to train another player and it froze in the load screen for the training drill and continues to freeze everytime i try to manually train my players.

Do you have a save file where you can load it up and get the game to freeze every time? yes

Can the freeze be avoided, or is your Franchise stuck? I.e. can you advance? yes it can be avoided. No, my franchise is not stuck. It only freezes when i go to manually train, if i sim training it doesn't freeze.

A few other things, i always put in my backups to oppose me when i manually train. I train the same 3 players all 4 weeks of preseason and for the first 5 weeks of regular season. I also train during the week of the Superbowl. I sim the Pro-Bowl and all roster decisions are set to User.

Last edited by u4got2wipe; 08-24-2008 at 04:36 PM.