View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 02:10 PM   #21
Johncow
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon10 Re: POST if your Franchise is freezing (Please read thread rules before posting)

If this is happening to you - please post with as many details as possible.
  • Did you import any draft classes? If so, did you use the named NCAA file that was known to be corrupt? Yes, I imported a draft class in each of my first two franchise seasons. They were not corrupt to my knowledge.

• Are you using updated rosters? Not to my knowledge which is to say that I haven’t connected to the EA Servers to download the roster update.

• Did you do a fantasy draft? No.
  • What team(s) are you using? The GPackers.
  • Where in the mode is it freezing - i.e. what screen exactly? When I go to train my players for the week. It doesn’t matter if I choose one, two, or three players, it freezes every time at the load screen.
  • Do you have a save file where you can load it up and get the game to freeze every time? If I try to train any players, it happens every time.
  • Can the freeze be avoided, or is your Franchise stuck? I.e. can you advance? The freezing started in the third game of my 2nd year preseason. Since then I have skipped training every week and have had no problems completing my second season and starting my third (no games played yet in third season).
That's it for me, other than that issue, I love the game.

Last edited by TJdaSportsGuy; 08-25-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove