View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #21
johnnyg713
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
So I tried a couple different things last night and have had no luck..actually I think I did something wrong cause when I went to turn on my game my VIP was no longer there. So this is what I did..I used xplorer which read the HDD just fine but I had to run it as administator. Then I opened up the xplorer to to the folder saved from 2k5 that starts with the #5. It still wouln't let me drag and drop so I hit the insert file button on explorer and manually added each file in the 2k5 folder. This is where I think I messed things up. There was 3 different files within the 2k5 folder so I copied the roster file 3 different times under each file that was under the 2k5 folder. There was one file that would crash the explorer when trying to insert it but I would just open it back up and it showed up in the HDD so I don't know if that messed something up either. So then I start up the game, load the rosters and nothing happens, its just the same old roster as always.
If im following right, you were supposed to only put the roster file in the UDATA folder. Im not too sure where you are having trouble, i recommend reading through my instructions once again and making sure your dropping the correct folder (Pay close attention to steps 7 and 12) I also recommend try using xport. Let me know if any of that helps, or else we can try to go into more detail..
Advertisements - Register to remove