View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 12:36 AM   #38
johnnyg713
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Me to brotha...I am running xplorer in admin mode cause it lets me try to insert files at least. xport doesn't that i know of. So I have been opening the roster file which is the udata folder..then it gives me the 53450030 folder..so i drag that to the desktop and click on that to open it and it show me another folder which is 194ffbd951da and 3 files underneath that. Those files are the saveimage.xbx, title image.xbx, and titlemeta.xbx..if i understant correctly I need will be draging the 194ffbd951da folder to the xplorer360 right? Well that doesnt work for me cause I can't drop it so I have hitting insert file and then I go to the 194...folder and hit open..it then 4 more files which look like whats already in the xplorer360..they are EXTRA, SAVEGAME.DAT, SaveMeta.xbx, and TYPE. So I then one by one insert those files into the xplorer360 and they show up there so I know they are transfering. Then I close the program and hook up the HDD and load roster..I get nothin! So thats the exact steps I am using, maybe you can see where I am going wrong..hopefully! Thanks!
You are unzipping the file before you open it right?
you need to transfer the whole folder, you cant drag the 4 files in individually, they need to be together in the folder. If you can get the 194ffbd951da folder in then your golden..

Last edited by johnnyg713; 08-28-2008 at 12:44 AM.