View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 12:34 AM   #66
chaseutley
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

Ok so I was able to transfer rosters using Vista. Follow the steps mentioned by the guy in this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nto-xport.html

Quote:
I had the same problem using Vista. Worked on this problem for a whole weekend . You have to insert the file by right clicking with your mouse. Can't use the software issued with Xport . You have to use the 360 explorerer that can be downloaded from i believe gamesaves.com. If this isn't the right sight it can be found on many of the post on this sight. All this said and done... you might have to insert the files one at a time because when I tried to insert all four files at once they would stop at a certain point. Found this out after trial n error. And last but not least make sure you unszipp all files. I used winrar. If this doesn't work (last resort ) use a system that runs Windows XP... used it at work with now problems what soever. It recognized the hard drive and the memmory card module right off the bat using Xport softeware and was able to drag and drop. Hope this work for ya'll I would hate for anyone to go back to playin Madden because they can't get this file to load. Good luck
You need to use Xplorer360, not Xport. Drag and drop won't work, you have to the use the menu options built into the program. Add a new folder in the correct spot (just follow the guide in the first post of this topic) and rename it the same as the folder of the roster you are trying to transfer. To rename a folder, double click the title of the folder (the text part, not the icon part) and then you can edit the name. Then insert the correct files into the folder and you should be all set. I am using Vista Home Premium 64-bit in case anyone was wondering. You need to Run as Administrator when opening the program. To do this, right click and select Run as Administrator. From what I can tell, the program wont detect your hard drive unless you do this.

Last edited by chaseutley; 08-30-2008 at 12:43 AM.