Old 08-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #69
johnnyg713
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I am freaking out!

Here is what is going on now with this whole deal..

I think everyone knows I am using Vista. So I am using xplorer360 to try to transfer the roster files. I have my roster downloaded and I have deleted the datel.info file like some have suggested. I open my xplorer and go to udata, it shows the folder starting with the 5....# which is the 2k5 save. Now inside that folder is the 19FA1AF775EF folder with the EXTRA, SAVEGAME.DAT etc..So in explorer I get the 5....# folder so show up in the right panel. I right click on that and hit insert. Go to the file that is saved on my desktop that is the same numberd folder and it actually inserts into the right panel. That should be it right? Nope..so I turn on my 360 and when the game pops up and says to hit start it just freezes there. Then I go into my HDD without the game in the system and erase the saved file for 2k5 and now I can get back into the game. I go into rosters and make a save to try again. This time in xplorer I click on the 5...# folder so it shows the 19F....folder in the right panel. I hit insert and go to that same folder on my desktop and in starts in inject into that folder in xplorer. That should be it right? Nope..try to start my game and when I hit start it freezes. So I am getting the transfer so it seems but it is just freezing my game. Anyone run into this? I know I am hopeless but I am determined to figure this out. Thanks!
SAVE THE 19FA1AF775EF SUB FOLDER INSIDE THE 53450030 TO YOUR DESKTOP AND TRANSFER IT TO THE HDD

insert 19FA1AF775EF folder into the right side of the gamesave 5... folder on the xplorer...
so when you are going through the hdd in the xplorer software you will do all the xbox1 compatible>udata... to the 5...# which is the 2k5 gamesave... you are going to insert the 19FA1AF775EF into that...
I HAD THE FREEZING PROBLEM AS WELL BC I DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS YOU JUST MENTIONED BUT WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU SHOULD WORK...

There are 2 folders that you download when you download a roster... the xbox1 folder and the actual save folder... WORRY ABOUT THE 19FA1AF775EF SUB FOLDER INSIDE THE 53450030 FOLDER, NOT THE ACTUAL WHOLE FOLDER ITSELF. THE 19FA1AF775EF FOLDER IS WHAT YOU NEED.
NOW BC YOU HAVE A 360 YOU DO NOT NEED TO COPY OVER THE XBOX1 FOLDER TO THE HDD. THAT IS WHY IN MY DIRECTIONS I TELL YOU TO OPEN THAT AND GET THE 19FA1AF775EF FOLDER WHICH IS THE ACTUAL SAVE. 360 USERS ONLY NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT FOLDER WHEN DOWNLOADING A ROSTER FILE... NOT THE 53450030 FOLDER.
THAT SHOULD DO IT

Last edited by johnnyg713; 08-30-2008 at 11:55 PM.