View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
Torch22
Rookie

OVR: 5
Looking for Active Gamers to join my Unranked Dynasty for the Xbox 360

Everyone I have a Unranked Dynasty for the Xbox 360 and I need people to join. U Must Be Active, u Must Play 2 Games a day, youre Record cannot be Higher then a level 1, it cannot be that good. Youre DNF Must be Low also. U can Only Join my Dynasty if u Work till 3, or 4 PM Eastern time. If u get home From School around 3 to 4 PM Eastern time thats fine then u can Join. Its on Heisman Difficulty with 5 minute Quarters Real Rosters, U Cannot Supersim any games or any Quarters at all if I see anyone doing that then youre out of my Dynasty. U cannot Quit or Retire at all in the Dynasty. Whichever team you choose from the list Below u must Stick with that Team for each Dynasty that I do. I cannot Send Messages cause my 360 wont let me. The Best way To Reach me is by Sending me a Friends Request my Gamertag is Matt 711. If I am not on please just Send me Messages saying u want to be in the Dynasty and As soon as I get back on I will get back to u. Here are the teams that are open. I prefer whoever joins to take a Rebuilding Team that way its more fair and more Realistic. Below is the Teams that are open.

Arkansas
Ball State
Baylor
Boise State
Boston College
Bowling Green
Cal
Central Michigan
Colorado
Connecticut
Duke
Fresno State