Old 09-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #79
cedwebb
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Go a step further my man... open the 5... folder BEFORE you insert the 19... folder.. I think you are inserting before you open up the 2k5 gamesave file.. so actually make sure that you open the 5... folder and it is on the left side not the right.. meaning the right side is actuallly what should be inside the 5... folder and the 19.. will show up there
Well after a ton of trial and error I finally got the rosters to load up. As far as I can tell if you are running Vista you have to use xplorer and insert the files. I was trying to insert the 19...folder and was getting the game freeze. The last thing I did was open up the 5...# folder in xplorer to where you see it on the left side and you see whats in that folder on the right side. This time I inserted the 5...# instead of the 19...folder and it worked. After seeing these rosters and playing I can say let the fun begin. A franchise in this game is goin to kick a@@. Well worth the time to figure it out. Now I just need to get Finns Editor and see what that is all about and get a franchise rolling. Thanks for all the suggestions as they were useful.