View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #5
jello1717
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Previous National Championship winners?

It's not too bad. The 2 longest steps are entering the season's stats every year and entering the new FR on my roster every year. The stats probably takes 15 minutes and the new FR about 5 minutes. It has cool stuff in it like:
1. Your roster carries over every year. IE. Going from 2008 to 2009, all FR -> SO, SO -> JR, JR -> SR, SR -> taken off roster.

2. While editing your rosters, you can flag players as red shirts.

3. While entering new FR, you can enter them 8 at a time instead of 1 at a time.

It also depends on how much detail you want. I only do the BCS and coaches' polls. I only enter the ranks, scores, and PotG for each game instead of the 5 or so other things you can enter. I don't write any posts detailing how my season is going. I only enter the 6 ratings that are on the "enter multiple players" page instead of every rating (IE. I don't have any THP or THA ratings for my QBs).

You can keep some amazingly detailed stuff from you dynasties, but I just keep the bare essentials like awards, season stats (which the site also compiles into career stats), schedule, final conference standings and other conference winners (like I can see by looking at a few screens that Boise State has never lost a frickin' WAC game in my dynasty!), preseason and post season polls.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove