View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 11:51 PM   #8
Roy38
Rookie

Roy38's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: impact transfers?

During my first dynasty season as TCU, I was able to recruit a 4* DE who was a C+ Overall player from Missouri. He had some really nice skills and I was looking to have him be the successor to one of my DE positions by year 2 as my current DE were nasty and were both graduating. He got to play some during his freshman year and ended up with a salty 5 sacks on the season in a part time role. After the end of the season, he transfers to Missouri leaving me with 3 DE's on my roster with only one worth playing. I was pissed. I managed to patch my DE position, made my way through the next couple of seasons, and ended up playing Missouri in the Big XII Championship game. By this time, I had forgotten all about him until I was checking through ESPN and Campus news before the game. One of the news cards read, "Smith looking for revenge against former team" or something to that effect. Quickly enough, I remembered who he was and thought it was a cool touch on the game. Needless to say, Missouri got crushed (although he did get a sack) in that game.