View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 03:26 AM   #432
LAKE4742
MVP

OVR: 24
Re: NBA Live 09 Demo Released, Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokez4DAyz
I went back and played some more. How could you guys come up with some long review for this trash, and why compare it to 08?The live producer said they didnt get the game they wanted in 08, and now after making millions, you admit 08 was bad. Wow. So compare LIVE with 2k, not LiVe 08. And the comparisons end at their both NBA games. LIVE is sluggish, a big fat slug. Once again, they don't know what basketball really is, so they leave it up to us with these sliders. I've never changed a slider in my life, when you go online, you play how the game is, so why in your house you tweaking this and cheesing that. Why are we the game developers? LIVE always looks like colorful crayon drawings, and this year doesnt disappoint. they still make people look funny, how come Madden players look better? And still TWO BUTTONS TO SHOOT, why? I still don't understand that, its like their ignorant about keeping it, to a fault. How come 2k has all the dunks, layups, jumpers, leaners, etc. with one shot button, what is EA's problem. I predict this the last year for that two button shooting. It never made sense. Live is so garbage. geez, it looks like 2k5 finally.
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!
GREAT POST!!!!

I know there are lots of people who recognize these shortcomings as well, but it doesn't get said enough.
This is gettin' quoted for my sig!