View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #6
tmoney2345
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: End Zone Celebrations/Hot Spots?

Signature celebrations I've seen so far...I know T.O. does his bicep flex, one where he stands with his arms spread apart like he did on the Dallas Star as a 49er, one where he holds the football above his helmet and brings his arms together, and the one where he pretends he's ice skating...so far that's all I've seen from T.O. celebrations wise

Chad Johnson Ocho Cinco has the river dance celebration and the another one that looks like the mambo or some type of jig...Clinton Portis has a cartwheel celebration and one where he throws up the "U" symbol for Miami...Larry Johnson throws up the "Roc" symbol that Jay Z uses. Randy Moss does his celebration where he looks like he's parting the sea (he did this celebration almost every time he scored last yr)...Ladainian Tomlinson has his signature ball flip he always does. The also have Shawn Merrimans lights out dance. Brian Dawkins has his bicep flex celebration. Devin Hester has a celebration where he does like a running man type celebration. Reggie Bush does the symbol for USC, a heisman pose celebration, and one where he looks he's moving his arms like he's conduction a symphony. Steve Smith celebrates by spinning the ball and standing round it.

The team celebrations are the eagle flap for the Eagles...they got the mile high salute for Denver....and the Lambeau Leap in Green Bay...haven't seen the dirty bird on Atlanta yet

Also...if you hit B (for xbox)...I believe O (for ps3)...you can steal another teams' celebration or a star players signature celebration.

I'm a celebrations whore and I would love to know if anyone has seen any others I haven't mentioned yet...i'm ashamed to admit that on launch night for Madden...all I try to do is score with different players and see what types of crazy celebrations made it in