View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #10
reptilexcq
Pro

OVR: 6
I will not buy any EA sports game as long as i still live on this planet. I have already made up my mind and decided ever since 2K come into existence. Ever since I play NFL2k, EA's Madden become a thing of the past. And now comes NBA2K, Live has no chance and I am absolutely certain of that. 2K is in the league of their own when it comes to animations and creating sequences of animations that link together to create realistic sequences. You seen that first when they came out with NFL2k game and ever since then, everybody try to copy and catch up to them.

If you watch closely of NBA LIVE's players running and compare that to NBA2k's, Live's players running animations are childish as if their spines are made up of springboard because they seem to be bounce....like their bodies sort of lean or hunch over the entire time...whether they're running, standing or passing. This is very unappealing to me, nevermind about the gameplay. It's the same thing with Saint Row's main character who looks very childish judging by the way he run about. The game would not appeal to me afterward. The same go with seeing an overweight person on the street, if they ain't pretty, do you want to even want to come and talk and approach and find out about them?? No! These examples are no difference than NBA LIVE!!