View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:41 PM   #7
asu666
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCF
i will disagree. it could be done hc vs hc but not player vs hc. that wouldn't make no sense. but i would love to go up against another person who is a head coach and see how well i match up in strategy vs strategy.

owner mode ruined madden in the last generation. it was completely stupid because you had ot set prices for everything especially when the owner really isn't part of that he just collects the revenues and signs the paychecks for the players. i dont' mind designing plays and helping the gm negotiate a deal with a player. but no way do i want to be part of having to sit figure out the price of hotdogs or whatever.

madden should stick with what it does best be a arcade style game. if they want to incorporate the 2 games then leave HC in its own way if people want to play the franchise otherwise let madden be the arcade and the franchise players have HC.
The problem here is that there is no game that is a simulation with your approach. HC is not a football game. There is no controlling the players.

EA should put the features in Madden and let cheezers that play 5 minute quarters and turn off the cap so they can sign every superstar to their team do season mode, turn the options off, or sim past them. Without NFL 2K the only option is Madden and EA owes us a complete experience on one disc.