View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #47
salbowski
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: With these big injuries...what do you do in Franchise?

If im honest, i really don't think this is feasible ian. sorry to p*ss on your parade but i don't think pats fans wud play franchise mode if brady was out for the season, nor wud i if a.d was out for the vikes.

BUT... if this is possible, then surely you can do a roster rating update every week or 2 rather than every 2 or 3 months as previously?!?!?!
i think that wud excite more madden fans than an injury update weekly. this wud obviously be more specific to rookies because older guys rarely improve to the point that they suprise us or you (madden ratings)...but say forte gets another 110 yds next week and week after, boost him to 88 then if it continues 92.... (much like you did with peterson last year but quicker cos the gap between nov and jan was too long).
it's good to see chris johnson has got the boost from you guys (not sure why tho- he only rattled of 1 big run in preseason) but the fact that you increased his speed to 98 is admitting you did his rating wrong. there's nothing wrong with being wrong as long as you admit it and you have so well done. cj 4.24 was quicker than mcfadden 4.33 at combine but you failed to acknowlege this initially but within 3 weeks you have!!!!
stuff like that it was the fans want.