rudyjuly2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Tips for Playing Quarterback

dropdrop
Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
I complete 80% of my passes and take around 3 sacks a game. Most of my INTs come from the LB super jump and the throws that end up going behind WR's on slants regardless of where you directionally throw.

Question for you though. In your video, the safety actually responds to the ball once it reaches his "area". I've been trying to find that kind of defensive reaction on a consistent basis since I'm seeing the super jum too often from LB/S, so let me know if it was just an isolated incident or you have a good slider set you can recommend. Nice to see another Temple user out there!
To limit the super jumping and/or warping of defenders to the ball, you need to drop the knockdown slider. The higher the knockdown slider, the more super jumping you will see and it also makes it harder to complete the deep ball. Drop it down a bunch and I guarantee you will see this aspect improve greatly. Some people assume a high knockdown slider helps eliminate picks but it actually does the opposite. It basically increases the area around a defender that he makes a play on.