View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 12:04 AM   #652
Jano
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Live 09 Demo Released, Impressions Here (Xbox 360)

I tried w/o LT and the result is still hit or miss especially when the player is already moving. It works out a lot better when the player is stationary but once he starts to move I'm helpless.

And on the perimeter its the same way and it makes guarding players a little hard because if they get an inch ahead of you, you're usually beat. While I can get that same position ahead of a defender on offense and, they can usually cut me off or at least start the riding animation before I can get anywhere.

So basically my problem is stopping (or at least slowing down) players that are already on the move. As of right now it can be pretty difficult to stop a moving player with a help defender or the defender the offensive player just beat.

It's a little too black and white for me, its like I'm either in front of him or he's beat me. There's not enough in between going on there, hopefully this aspect is a little more improved in the final game.

By the way this is only when it comes to manual defense when I use LT it makes things a little easier but, I don't really the like computer doing all the work for me you know.