View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 03:24 PM   #17
heavy_hitter
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Can anyone answer this simple question for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
VERY good ideas and strats in this thread! Definitely glad I came across it. I haven't used the 3-3-5 mainly because I didn't know what to use against what, but you guys definitely have me thinking about giving it a run.

Two things I would like to ask...1. How does the 3-3-5 stack up against the run? 2. Would you guys recommend using the 3-3-5 versus an option runner (human opponent) or no? I just last night for the first time tried the 4-2-5, without much success I might add, so I wanted to get you guys' take on the 3-3-5 versus the option -- or any formations, plays, strategies in general you'd recommend in defending the option (having more trouble with plays to the outside).

The 335 against the run is OK as long as you are bringing heat. If you are sitting back and playing a zone you won't stop anyone even if you are zone blitzing.

Against human opponents this is OK because most human opponents don't understand not to mash down on the sprint button. If they mash down on the sprint button the defense become Hall of Famers for some reason. I just don't understand EA's programming logic at times.