View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:41 AM   #1
BrianFifaFan
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
For new Fifa players and guys who want to expand their game...

I've had conversations with a few guys who are leaning toward buying Fifa for the first time this year, based on the demo and my shameless promotion of Fifa09 being the best football game EA has ever put out. As such there will be guys that really don't have a handle on all of the depth of control that 09 will offer. A guy named FifaSkills has posted a set of tutorial videos on YouTube which break down how to pull off every offensive move available. The are now 3 videos available covering everything from basic to advanced skills and also the juggling skills, most of which you'll never be able to pull off in any level beside amatuer, but man do they look cool!

So for the newest members of our Fifa community, as well as those who are looking to expand their Fifa game, here you go.... Oh yeah, expert that I am, not, I didn't know a full half of these moves and will be joining you guys in woodshedding in the arena practicing my hind-end off! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDVJm0U_PFM&feature=user

BTW, after you watch the basic stuff, click on more vids from FifaSkills and the other two are there. Too lazy to paste all three links..

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 09-23-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove