View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
whodashyt
Rookie

OVR: 1
NBA 2K9, The Greatest Basketball Game Ever?

Of course I havent played the game yet but I predict thats this will be the greatest game evr based on the features and preview alone. We already know how consistant the gameplay is in 2k. The addition of adaptive a.i, signature celebrations, improved shot stick, etc is nice, but I am more impressed with the non-gameplay features. The association mode is going ot be crazy. I played last year's association for like 6 months. I just couldnt get enough of it. This years is sounding straight ape **** though. The new interface looks way better than last years. The nba.com headlines are looking crazy and will really add to the replay value. It makes the mode waaay more dynamic and it always will seem you are part of the league. The rumor mill sounds interesting also. Then you got this living rosters shyt. This could really be excellent if it is used right. They promise new animations and rosters, but we will see. I like the whole 'insider blog' though. I like the fact that a human is actually going to explain to us why roster updates were made. The 5-on-5 sound dope too. This could really be the greatest game ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove