View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 04:26 AM   #5
BrianFifaFan
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: For new Fifa players and guys who want to expand their game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreez2000
Damn man, these are great and very helpful.
Much appreciated, just gotta try and remember them all now
Hit the arena! But seriously, I wish they had a "practice pitch" mode where you could work out the attacking and passing options in a full man setting. It's the best way to learn how to pull these moves off in a real time situation. Something I'm really hoping gets added for Fifa'10. But as to the moves themselves, I've found that the arena is the best place to really memorize these moves. I've got pretty much all of the basic moves down, and can pull about half of the advanced skill moves. I'm gonna get the rest down ASAP. Some of the juggling stuff would come in handy. Right now I can pull off the rainbow and elastico pretty much at will. The flip-flap would be a nice addition to the arsenal. And the sombrero flick could really be cool to add for wing play. I have a feeling that tricks are going to be even more imperative for success in online play with the improved responsiveness in player control.

But I'm trying to scour the YouTube scene for anything helpful like this to help provide some pointers for the guys who really want to up their game. These vids are excellent, but there are a number of other guys who provide excellent content in regards to gameplay tips. Keep checking back here, as I think you'll be pleasantly surprised as to how the Fifa/PES presence if gonna grow on OS this season! Brian

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove