View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 08:20 AM   #34
ofdman
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarney
i know, it is pretty sad isn't it...but, i am a poor college student who really enjoys writing and sports video games, so i thought that i would at least submit my info. in case anyone needs a current gen. perspective on their sports games...also, graphical realism is just a small portion of a good sports game to me - I am really picky about the game experience mirroring its real-life counterpart, which a select few of PS2 titles have been able to do.

Chris, I will be sending my email to you guys tomorrow...I just got thinking - I also have a NES, Sega, and PS One if there are any new games for those consoles that you need someone to write articles on...I heard that Tiger Woods on Sega is unmatched in terms of its graphical realism...again, I prefer the PS2 version of Tiger, but I would be more than willing to play the 16-bit version and make the sacrifice for the good of OS!!!!
Woah...wait a minute...Tiger Woods on Sega is unmatched in terms of graphical realism?! WT...?? What are you talking about? You have me baffled here. Tiger isnt still made for 16 bit Genesis. And if it were how in the world would it be unmatched in graphical realism? I think you just lost any shot in the world of getting the job with that paragraph. It almost sounds like you're from 2001 or something. Sega? Which Sega? The Dreamcast? 16 bit?

Am I losing my mind?

And does OS WANT someone writing about 16 bit games? I'm really not trying to be ugly here just blown away at your comment. NES? Sega? I can see the PS2 of course because it is still relevant but the others are history. I enjoy me some old school but I don't think OS is looking for this. Could be wrong though.

You're not a time traveler are you?