View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
elliottcarbone
Rookie

elliottcarbone's Arena

OVR: 7
The negatives of online gaming

First, I just want to say that I am not here to complain nor am I here to bash online gamers. I used to love playing NCAA online, there used to be a time when I good actually get a good, fair game and fight it out until the end with a complete stranger. But now everytime I play online (except for my online dynasty) I play people who cheese. You know the type go for it in the 1st quarter on 4th and 10, run the same slant play over and over. Onside kicks in the first half, deep balls every down and the infamous Quarter defense using a D lineman for extra pass coverage. I am just about to say fu^& it and never play online again. Is anyone else running into these problems? And whats up with these guys who have records like 145-45? You mean to tell me someone has actually got the time to play over 200 games at 5 minutes a quarter. We all know playing an online game takes forever at 5 min a game. What ever happened to the good old OT drill, I could get like 10 games in 30 minutes now I get one game in an hour. Absolutely ridiculous.
NCAA BB: Miami Hurricanes
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

National Champions

1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001

Advertisements - Register to remove