View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
Keyser Soze
MVP

OVR: 17
Can't wait to play for NC

Well I just finished my second regular season beating OSU with Michigan at lunch. OSU was 10-1 going into the game and ranked 9th in the country. It was payback for the beating they gave me last year where they beat me by 11. This year I beat them by 6. Game could have come down to an onside kick but I recovered it and ran the clock out.

Now the big game vs. my #1 most hated team in the game right now OKLAHOMA. These clowns have run the table so far in our dynasty and are a 26-0. They still have to win the Big 12 championship to play but I hope they do. They have stolen FIVE big time recruits from me, 4 of which were my best potential recruits in 2 years. I can't wait to square off against them and hopefully over take them for the big dog in the recruiting wars. I love to recruit the state of TX hard so that is why I end up squaring off against OKLAHOMA and TX so much. In Florida it has been the Hurricanes and in CA its typically USC. Recruiting in this game is fun and it makes even losing key recruits more fun because it now makes me want to schedule that other team in a BIG way!

Now if I lose to these guys I will have to schedule them next season since I can't allow this domination to continue any longer. If not for Oklahoma I would have a much better LB, D-Line and O-Line then I do now.

Oh, and one last thing, this recruiting class that I am wrapping up right now is going to have the SICKEST secondary EVER which is MUCH needed since I was only able to recruit 1 decent DB last year.

Last edited by Keyser Soze; 09-24-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove