View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #15
Big Will
Rookie

OVR: 2
I am usually quiet and don't post a comment. However, I agree that we need a true next gen Football video game. Madden is still far behind. I mean. The graphics are ok. The game play is just ok..needs improvements. The flaws are kindergarten. They should not show up. They need help on the replay value and how the broadcast is lacking. No Halftime show..no pre or post game comments. Use the ESPN License. I can't help but mention ESPN NFL 2k5. That is the standard in Football video games. Great game overall. Madden in most areas fall short of 2k5. EA needs to start from scratch with a new game engine. Work from the ground up. Get insight from real NFL players and coachs. Not gamers who want to add some radical extra feature..like vision cone or Super Star mode. Lets stick with the basics that make a great football video game. The new features in Madden 09. Are really not features but items that were missing in past build of the series. Still..where are the refs on the field?? Man..how hard is that..Push the systems and make a great football video game..EA...2kSports..
Advertisements - Register to remove