Old 10-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #17
Andrews85
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: ARE U KIDDIN ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonsluv
You're 41-0 in 3 seasons, and you're whinning cause you almost got beat.. I think you're a cheeser.. you say you went to the swamp and won.. Hawaii, won't be anyone like that in real life sorry..your 3 year record is unrealistic .. so don't get mad when the computer gets close to breaking your record, and if one guy is hammering you oh well.. kinda like some teams have one player called a "playmaker" they are known for that kind of stuff..

No if you turn off all the sliders you have to your advantage take it off freshman you might have better games..
Well Oklahoma has the record for wins in a row and I believe it is in the low 40's, so its not to unrealistic.
You say Hawaii winning in the Swamp shouldnt happen, so your saying you have never played a team better than yours at there stadium. Sounds like your afraid of losing yourself.
And if you read his last post he said "ive never seen a juke shake 4 guys on aa. no friggin way" so hes definitely not playing on freshman.

Sorry, he simply posted a thread about how he was upset with the large amount of broken tackles. I guess this isnt a forum for sharing opinions.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert