Old 10-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #19
loonsluv
Rookie

loonsluv's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ARE U KIDDIN ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
Well Oklahoma has the record for wins in a row and I believe it is in the low 40's, so its not to unrealistic.
You say Hawaii winning in the Swamp shouldn't happen, so your saying you have never played a team better than yours at there stadium. Sounds like your afraid of losing yourself.
And if you read his last post he said "ive never seen a juke shake 4 guys on aa. no friggin way" so hes definitely not playing on freshman.

Sorry, he simply posted a thread about how he was upset with the large amount of broken tackles. I guess this isnt a forum for sharing opinions.

Lol.. Virginia is horrible right now .. and when I go to Miami, VT, FSU I expect to lose.. maybe sneak one win, but no way i expect to be 41-0 lol

Hawaii lost their top player, yet he complains he got "almost beat" by a playmaker..

My point is Hawaii shouldn't be 41-0.. they are not that good.. he must be playing weak teams, or have it on a cheese difficulty. Oklahoma I can see doing that.. not Hawaii..

I understand this is a game, and people play the way they want.. My point to this guy is don't complain about 1 guy owning you, when you are cheesing w/your team to begin with..