View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #22
GatorFan1963
Rookie

GatorFan1963's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: ARE U KIDDIN ME?

You know I still find it interesting how people still bring up this real vs. game aspect of NCAA. Just because you haven't seen a particular player do it in real life, doesn't mean he isn't capable of it in the game...or in real life. Furthermore, ratings and such don't dictate every single game. There's many other factors that will determine the outcome of a college football game (ie momentum, weather, matchups at a particular position, etc). How many of you guys are talking about how USC got owned by Oregon St in the first half of that game this year? Hmm...Anybody? Well I'm sure had this happened to you in the game, you'd be complaining your butt off about how the cpu is cheating and robo QB blah blah blah....and how OSUs D-line should never be able to dominate USCs. Anybody who watched that game knows where I am going with this. Another example, if anybody watched that Boise St/La Tech game last night and La Tech's RB, whose name I can't remember, but he's a beast. Talk about tackle breaking machine. Point is...these things happen in real life too, with average teams. Some of you are so caught up in winning all the time that the threat of losing pisses you off if it's not "real".